Skins A200 Series Womens Shortsleeve
Getting the body you want just got easier with SKINS scientifically proven sports compression clothing – simply slip into our A200 Women’s Compression Shortsleeve. Available in a range of sizes and seasonal catwalk-inspired colors, they flatter your body and reduce muscle vibration. Our unique scientifically proven engineered gradient compression improves circulation, getting more fresh oxygen to your muscles, helping you shape, tone and sculpt your body whatever your sport. We know how important attention to detail is. Skins A200 Womens Shortsleeve Compression Wear Features:
- More gain, less pain: SKINS help you work out longer with less pain the next day – so you can get active again sooner and get the body you want faster.
- Look good, feel good: Seasonal colors draw inspiration from the catwalks and flattering lines give you a slimmer silhouette and comfortable fit.
- Whatever the weather: No more excuses! Our fabrics optimize your body temperature whether it’s hot or cold out there and provide 50 UV protection in non-mesh areas.
Skins A200 Womens Shortsleeve Compression Wear Technologies:
- 50 UV Protection: SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50 , which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- Gradient Compression has been engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance circulation and increase oxygen delivery – boosting your power, speed and stamina
- Moisture Management: Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
- Muscle Focus: Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
- Odour Free: Permanent antimicrobial treatment discourages bacteria by ionically absorbing the odour causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear. These features are built into all our fabrics, so they can’t ever be washed out.
- Skin Fit: SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fit you properly
- Warp Kit: The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch – instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression